Traffic Bond Cards
Traffic Bond Cards are an easy and logical addition for any Producer to add to every automobile policy and here are some reasons why:
- The obvious reason is that when your client is cited for a Traffic Violation in the state of Illinois their Driver’s License is confiscated by the Police Officer in order to ensure payment on the violation. NOT WITH A TRAFFIC BOND CARD! Your clients have the opportunity to turn over their Bond Card in place of their License!
- Keep in mind how many of your clients need their License to perform their job duties! (Taxi Drivers, Bus Drivers, Police Officers, Fireman, CTA, Metra, IDOT, Contractors, etc.) OUR BOND CARD WILL ALSO COVER ANY TICKETS RECEIVED BECAUSE OF THE NEW CELL PHONE LAW IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO!
- In the event your client can’t show up in court we’ll pay the fines for your client which allows more time to gather the necessary funds to pay their ticket. No worries from your clients about court fees, late fees, or warrants because Advantage Auto Club will cover any single violation up to $160.00 and multiple violations up to $500.00 upfront!
- The Bond Cards can be re-used multiple times for no additional charge (other than the cost of the ticket) up until they expire.
- If your clients are doing any traveling they should have their Bond Card to ensure that if cited in another county they won’t have to travel back to that county for court because they used their Bond Card. Plus, our Bond Card covers out of state licenses within Illinois.
- Our Bail Bond Cards can be premium financed! If your client would like a Bond Card but can’t pay in full up front, then finance it and everybody leaves happy.
- If, for whatever reason, a card needs to be voided/cancelled simply send the card back to AAC and we’ll gladly replace the card or give a credit towards any future order.
A financed traffic Bond Card is a six month or twelve month card that comes with a death benefit in the form of an Accidental Death Policy with a limit of $1,000 for the face amount. Coupling an Accident Policy with this Bond Card allows the Bond Card to be premium financed hence the Financed Traffic Bond Card. The information below is on the Bail Bond Card and all of this applies to the F Bond Card as well as the death benefit.